Car Hire – Search, Compare & Save
Compare 900 companies at over 60,000 locations. Best price guaranteed
Big Brands. Huge Choice. Massive Savings!
You can book by phone
089 320 24 27
For anything else
Highly recommended by our customers
We are rated 7.4 out of 10 on based on 92,028 reviews.
World’s biggest online car rental service
Working with over 900 companies in 160 countries, we can find the right car in the right place, at the right price.
Manage your booking online
Cancel or amend your car or dates online quickly and easily
Sign in to manage your account and bookings.
Rated by more than 3.5 million people
We ask each of our customers to rate the company that provided their car. Check the scores – and make the right choice.
Our most popular destinations
Frequently Asked Questions
Show full answer To book your car, all you need is a credit or debit card. When you pick the car up, you’ll need:
- Your voucher / eVoucher, to show that you’ve paid for the car.
- The main driver’s credit / debit card, with enough available funds for the car’s deposit.
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months (often 24).
- Your passport and any other ID the car rental company needs to see.
Different car rental companies have different requirements, so please make sure you check the car’s terms and conditions as well. How old do I have to be to rent a car?
Show full answer For most car rental companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you’re under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee. Can I book a rental car for someone else?
Show full answer Yes, as long as they meet these requirements. Just fill in their details while you’re making the reservation. How do I find the cheapest car rental deal?
Show full answer We work with all the major international car rental brands (and lots of smaller local companies) to bring you a huge choice of cars at the very best prices. That’s how we can find you cheap car rental deals at over 60,000 locations worldwide. To compare prices and find your ideal car at an unbeatable price, just use our search form. What should I look for when I’m choosing a car?
Show full answer
- Space: You’ll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for your passengers and luggage.
- Fuel policy: Not planning on driving much? A Full to Full fuel policy can save you a lot of money.
- Location: You can’t beat an ‘on-airport’ pick-up for convenience, but an ‘off-airport’ pick-up with a shuttle bus can be much cheaper.
Are all fees included in the rental price?
Show full answer The vast majority of our rentals include Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes, airport surcharges and any road fees. You’ll pay for any ‘extras’ when you pick your car up, along with any young driver, additional driver or one-way fees – but we’ll explain any additional costs before you book your car (and taking your own child seats or GPS can be an easy way to reduce your costs). For more details on what’s included, just check the Ts&Cs of any car you’re looking at.
Any questions? Just visit our Help page or Contact Us